FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR LIGHTS AND THE ONES WE CAN BUY AT THE STORE?
- A: Absolutely! There are plenty of differences to note. One of the biggest is that most of the store bought lights do not have replaceable bulbs. If one burns out then the whole string is wasted costing you a considerable amount of money. Our lights are of commercial grade, custom fit to style your home in the way you want it displayed. Did we mention that ours are guaranteed?? (The pictures above demonstrate the store bought light in a shadow box vs the commercial grade light we use in our installations)
WILL YOU INSTALL LIGHTS WE ALREADY OWN?
- A: In fact, we will! If you have spent the money on your lights already and are having a hard time justifying the cost of re-investing in new lights, we do our best to accommodate.
IS THERE A WARRANTY ON PARTS AND LABOUR?
- A: This is where we take a step above the rest. We know you have options as far as installers go but when you choose our HOLIDAY LIGHTS SUPERIOR PLAN, you will never have to change another bulb, replace a cord, change a clip or search for that broking wire again for as long as you use our service. We take care of it ALL!
IS THERE ADDITIONAL COST TO STORE OUR LIGHTS?
- A: No, Our HOLIDAY LIGHTS SUPERIOR PLAN is ALL-INCLUSIVE. Your lights are removed at the end of the season, checked for condition, labelled and stored in a safe manner until we arrange your install the following season.
DO WE RENT THE DECOR, LEASE IT OR DO WE OWN IT?
- A: All decor is included in the service package. With our HOLIDAY LIGHTS SUPERIOR PLAN, you’ll never own old, worn-out decor again! With our program, decor is automatically replaced when it needs to be - and you will have the flexibility to change colors upon renewal!
WILL WE NEED TO HIRE AN ELECTRICIAN?
- A: In most cases, No, however in the case of a larger install more power may be needed. We will be sure to discuss with you in advance.
DO WE NEED TO BE HOME FOR THE INSTALLATION?
- A: Not necessary. Our trained installation crews are efficient and can complete your installation regardless of your availability.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO HAVE OUR LIGHTS INSTALLED AND REMOVED?
- A: There are several factors that determine the overall cost of your install including the complexity of the display, electrical constraints, as well as the time it takes to complete the project. We take our time on every job and make sure you are satisfied that we have provided you with fantastic service and quality workmanship on your holiday display.
SO WHAT ARE THE "HIDDEN" COSTS??
- A: Good news!! There aren't any. Sometimes other companies will hit you with additional costs for electrical accessories,removal etc. Our quote is all-inclusive and we do not charge you after the fact for hidden "junk" fees.
CAN YOU PROVIDE REFERENCES?
- A: We sure can, at your request. We would be happy to provide you with a clients.
WHEN SHOULD WE SCHEDULE OUR CHRISTMAS LIGHT INSTALLATION?
- A: Due to the fact that we a very short and fast-paced season, the sooner you book your install the better chance you will have of getting your install done in the time frame you desire. Installations begin in early October and finish in early December. Be sure to call for early season discounts.